If you’d have told me that August’s ProductTank London on analytics and decision-making would be one of the most risqué to-date, I’d have struggled to believe you. The talks had everything – sex, drugs and racy pictures of hot plumbing action. Read on for an 18-rated recap.
Some people say that a change is as good as a rest. They’ve probably never had to change an organisation’s product culture, though. For July’s ProductTank London, Marc Abraham (@MAA1) brought us three experts in making change happen.
- Derek Morrison (@allaboutproduct), Group Product Manager at Tesco
- Sally Foote (@sallyfoote), Digital Product Consultant, Founder of FEB Digital
- Craig Strong (@craigstrong), Director Global Product Development Lifecycle at Pearson
For June’s ProductTank London, experts spoke on the topic of product roadmapping, prioritisation and portfolio management:
- Michelle You (@wreckingball37), Co-founder and Chief Product Officer of Songkick
- Janna Bastow (@simplybastow), Co-founder of ProdPad, and of Mind The Product
- Lee Wilkinson (@ProdDev_LeeW), Director of Product at Hearst Magazine
On the 4th birthday of ProductTank London in May, three speakers shared with us their experiences of building and working in B2B (business to business) companies.
- James Gill (@JamesJGill), Founder and CEO of GoSquared
- Rif Kiamil (@rifkiamil), Founder and CEO of FOODit
- Clancy Childs (@cchilds), Chief Product and Marketing Officer at Tizaro
April’s ProductTank London considered the question of how to manage devices in an increasingly interconnected world. Here to share their experience of the Internet of Things (IoT), product management and connected devices were:
- Usman Haque (@uah) from Umbrellium;
- Yodit Stanton (@yoditstanton) from Opensensors.IO; and
- Patrick Bergel (@goodmachine) from Animal Systems.
As the UK shops itself out of recession, it was more than fitting that February’s ProductTank London was all about product management in commerce: online, offline and mobile. This month we had three eye-opening talks:
- CEO at Depop Runar Reistrup (@runarreistrup) talking about mobile design for the real world;
- “the Malcolm Tucker of testing” Craig Sullivan (@OptimiseOrDie) telling us about the most common A/B testing mistakes; and
- product owner at M&S Digital Labs Hemal Kuntawala (@hemalkuntawala) mashing up Lean, fast feedback and leopard print.